HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
HEC Need Based Scholarship program has been introduced in NUML with the intention of uplifting the academic needs of talented students so, as to provide them the opportunity for pursuing higher education with ease and comfort. Student coming from remote and rural areas who fulfill the requirements for the program will be given special preference so that they
can complete their education and improve their socioeconomic condition in order to be a part of the bigger arena in Pakistan.
To provide an opportunity for talented students who are financially deprived and incapable to meet the higher educational costs.
- Provide opportunities for academically qualified, yet financially needy students to continue higher studies at NUML, especially come from remote areas of country and belongs to poor and lower middle class of society.
Components of Scholarship
• HEC Need Based Scholarship program Includes tuition Fee and stipend Rs.6000/ per month
will be paid for the cost of books, food and hostel only for selected students.
- Admission at NUML is mandatory for applicant to apply for HEC Need Based Scholarship program.
- HEC need Based scholarship programme is only for Graduate and undergraduate programmes 2 years and 4years respectively.
- Prescribed proforma of HEC Need Based Scholarship can be downloaded from website www.numl.edu.pk/ scholarship.
- Fill the scholarship promforma according to the given instructions and attached the requisite documents as mentioned in the proforma.
- Prescribed proforma may be submitted to Student’s Finance Aid Office Room No.26 1st Floor Jinnah Block ,NUML. Last date of submission form up to 20th September, 2016
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- The HEC Need Based Scholarship shall be awarded after determined and assessed the neediness of the students by the Institutional
Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC),NUML and Scholarship Management Committee of Higher Education Commission.
- Students of Regional Campuses of NUML can also apply in Need Based Scholarship through campuses on due date 20th September, 2016.
HEC Needs Based Scholarship Application Form
Important instructions of HEC Need Based Scholarship
If any misstatement or false information regarding HEC Need Based Scholarship, provided by the student will be
disqualified from this scholarship programme at any stage and amount will be recovered from the concerned students.
Contact for Further Details:
Muhammad Umair Khan
Accounts & Finance Aid Officer
Student's Finance Aid Office Room. No.26
1st Floor ,Jinnah Block National University of Modern Languages
Contact :-051-9265100-5 Ext:2505
Contact :- 0300-277-3577
Syed Anwar Hussain Shah
Finance Aid Office Room. No.26
National University of Modern Languages Sector