The conference focuses to discover and highlight the innovative business ideas and practices from all over the world.
PERSPECTIVE AND CONFERENCE THEME
The emerging economies present several opportunities for business as these economies are growing rapidly.However,
these economies also pose numerous contemporary and future challenges for businesses underscoring the need to concentrate on research to bring innovation in business operations. Therefore, Faculty of Management Sciences (NUML) is holding this international conference that will explore and address these aforementioned aspects. Papers from national as well as international scholars will be sought.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
The conference will have an aura of exclusitivity and academic research perfection by having an international and national panel of renowned guest speakers and researchers on various aspects of business functions.This conference will encompass the research findings on opportunities and challenges in emerging markets and their innovative solutions.
Keeping in view the contemporary socio-economic circumstances of the country,region and beyond,following themes are supposed to yield great interest on the part of stakeholders and generally audience locally and internationally. The topics(sub-themes) of conference will revolve around the significance and constructive contribution of business management for socio-economic development of Pakistan:
- Investing in Human Resource & Organizational Behaviour
- Conventional Marketing to Digital Age Marketing: What’s Next?
- Evolving Financial Frameworks and Challenges for Emerging Economies
- Governance and Regulatory Framework of Industries
- Role of Information Communication Technology in the Organization
The conference promises to be full zeal, dynamism and aims to promote the following specific objectives:
The selected papers for conference presentation will get publish in conference proceeding,which will be eventually available online. The good quality papers will further be considered for possible publication (after separate blind review as per journal requirements) in "NUML International Journal of Business & Management" (HEC recognized "Y" category)
- To extract existing issues & constraints to redefine business and management.
- To break the path of traditional business assumptions.
- To establish relationship between research and practice.
- To provide forum for exchange of views between various corporate tiers, government officials, academia and researchers.
- To ignite and vitalize the crucial role of research in business management
- To comprehend how research in business management carve out the formation and development of societies.
SUBMIT PAPERS AT:
last date for abstract submission is 26th September 2016.
Tel: 0092 51 9257646,Ext-2071 Cell:0333-5299517