CERTIFICATE IN SPECIALIZED TRANSLATION
BACHELOR DEGREE (BSTS) IN TRANSLATION STUDIES
• Any one holding Intermediate/Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification in at least 2nd division, will be eligible to apply for admission in this certificate course.
- • Each course will carry the weightage of three credit hours. A student will have to complete 36 credit hours of study and class work/project carrying 6 credit hours, to earn a certificate
- • The duration of the course will be two semesters.
Admission to BS Translation Studies will be as per NUML criterion which is as under:
• Intermediate with at least second division or equivalent (twelve years of education) on merit.
• Fluency in at least English language. Preference will be given to those candidates who are proficient in a language pair e.g. English-Urdu, Spanish-German, etc.
- Total Semesters : 08
- Total Duration : 4 years
- Total Credit Hours : 139
- Duration of Each Semester : 4 months 15 days