- HEC Need Based Scholarship Program
HEC Need Based Scholarship program has been introduced in NUML with the intention of uplifting the academic needs of talented students so, as to provide them the opportunity for pursuing higher education with ease and comfort. Student coming from remote and rural areas who fulfill the requirements for the program will be given special preference so that they can complete their education and improve their socioeconomic condition in order to be a part of the bigger arena in Pakistan.
- To provide an opportunity for talented students who are financially deprived and incapable to meet the higher educational costs
- Provide opportunities for academically qualified, yet financially needy students to continue higher studies at NUML, especially come from remote areas of country and belongs to poor and lower middle class of society
- Scholarships by Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM)
Applications are invited from deserving students of the University for Award of scholarships by Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) for the semester starting from September 2019 to January 2020.
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the low-income families. The program is designed to make the students able to have easy access to higher education. Because to eliminate poverty from Pakistan, the students must get an education beyond 12th grade.
It is Pakistan’s biggest scholarship ever. Over 4 years, more than 200,000 students will benefit from this need-based program in undergraduate studies.
Features of Ehsaas Scholarship
- 50,000 scholarships per year
- The funding pays tuition fees
- The scholarship will provide a monthly stipend to the students
- The quota of 50% is fixed for female students
- A preference for elderly or disadvantaged students