MPhil Governance & Public Policy
- The program is designed to produce highly motivated scholars, who are equipped with broad-based knowledge, global awareness, positive attitude, humanistic outlook, and adequate skills. Scholars with these qualities would be able to make informed decisions in life and apply their knowledge on governance issues to take Pakistan on the road to prosperity.
- To provide sufficient knowledge to pursue higher studies and a successful career in their field of specialization
- Skills to identify and solve problems that arise in their professional setting
- To provide scholars the training to effectively articulate, communicate and advocate their viewpoint
- Ability to produce professional research reports and proposals and to critically evaluate the research work of others
- Ability to identify governance issues and give workable solutions, particularly in the context of Pakistan.
- Ability to understand the communal concern and formulate public policy for the betterment of community at large
- Master / BS degree (16 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA or Grade ‘B’ under semester system or 50 % marks under annual system (45% marks under annual system for Urdu / English programs only).
- Selection in the respective program will be subject to availability of seats, merit based on academic qualification, valid GRE International / NTS / NUML devised GAT- General Score.
- Applicants with valid GRE International/GAT-General from NTS will have to pass written/subjective portion of NUML GAT-G (as per schedule of respective Faculties) to secure admission.
|S.No||Course Code||Subject||Credit Hours|
|1||601||Strategic Mgmt, Governance & Leadership||3|
|2||602||Advance Research Methodology||3|
|3||603||Theory & Philosophy of Governance &Public Policy||3|
|4||604||Formulations & implementation of Public Policy||3|
|5||605||Economic Analysis of Public Policy||3|
|6||606||Multivariate Analysis /Statistical Method for Policy Research||3|
|7||607||Policy and Program Evaluation||3|