- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the low-income families. The program is designed to make the students able to have easy access to higher education. Because to eliminate poverty from Pakistan, the students must get an education beyond 12th grade.
It is Pakistan’s biggest scholarship ever. Over 4 years, more than 200,000 students will benefit from this need-based program in undergraduate studies.
Features of Ehsaas Scholarship
- 50,000 scholarships per year
- The funding pays tuition fees
- The scholarship will provide a monthly stipend to the students
- The quota of 50% is fixed for female students
- A preference for elderly or disadvantaged students
Last Date to Apply: 2021-11-30