Privacy Statement for NUML
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email Address
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website. It may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (IP address), browser type, browser version, the web pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
NUML may use your data for following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services including monitoring our website
- To manage your account, registration for admissions. The personal data can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, mobile phone, applications pushup notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests and queries
- For other purposes, we may use your information such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing and your experience.
NUML may share your personal information with your permission and consent in the following situations:
- We may share your personal information with NUML IT service providers to monitor and analyze the use of service to contact you.
- We may share information with other business partners to offer you best services and certain products, services or promotions.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose ONLY after you consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
- NUML will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose set out in the privacy statement.
- NUML will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our legal agreement and policies.
- NUML will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
- Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our services or we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer period of time.
Delete your personal data
You have the right to delete your request deletion of your data that we have collected. Our service may give you the ability to delete certain information within the website. You may update, amend, delete your information by signing in your account any time. You may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided at NUML’s website.
Changes to this privacy statement
NUML, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone: +92-51-9265100 Ext 2700