Industry Technology Cell – ORIC NUML (ITCON) was established in August 2016 to enhance the academic and software development skills of the students during their degrees. It also helps to transform research and commercial ideas of students, faculty members and staff into commercially viable products. We provide the environment where students can work on latest software development tools to develop commercial applications. We encourage the students to join ITCON as per availability of time after classes. It is expected from the students to spend proper time daily at ITCON for their continuous learning. The students who take classes in morning shift can join the internship in afternoon. The students of afternoon shift come at morning. The pass out students of NUML join for full-time. In ITCON, we also work for commercial projects from the software industry and other organizations. Students develop these projects under the guidelines of senior students and Director ITCON. These development skills improve the students’ capabilities to successfully acquire job or go for new startups with business ideas. Faculty members can also take part in any of the commercial projects as per interest to improve their professional skills and share their expertise with the students. We provide a collaborative environment for continuous learning and grooming to further enhance the skills for reducing the industry academia gap.
Industry Technology Cell – ORIC NUML (ITCON) was established in August 2016 to enhance the academic and software development skills of the students during their degrees. It also helps to transform research and ideas of students, faculty and/or staff into commercially viable products.
In ITCON, students join to learn and then develop projects / modules in variety of state-of-the-art tools and technologies. Students are encouraged to come for internship to enhance their designing and software development skills as per availability of time after classes. In collaboration with software companies, we also work for commercial projects from the software industry and other organizations. Students may avail the stipend as per development efforts in respective projects. These development skills improve the student capabilities during the degree. It enhances the opportunities for job or new own startups with business ideas.
ITCON Page at NUML website: https://numl.edu.pk/ORIC/initiative/7
Flourish the professional development activities for students along with academic studies.
Linkage with software Industry to meet the challenging demands of software and mobile application development
Extend ITCON activities to play a vital role for Information Technology Park to flourish business ideas and startups by the students and faculty members
Involve the students in professional software development activities as per their semester and level of skills learned.
Arrange awareness Sessions for the grooming of students
Meet up with industrial experts to collaborate in research and development activities
- Enhance Professional Software Development Capabilities of Students
- Transform IT based ideas of NUML faculty, staff, and students into commercially viable products
- Facilitate NUML students, alumni, faculty and employees to support in commercial tasks and technology transfer
- Improve Academic Courses with State-of-the-art Tools and Technologies
- Develop the in-house and outsourced project modules by involving students
- Reduce Industry-Academia Gap by enhancing skills on latest tools and Technologies
- Facilitate students in getting job at Software Industry
- Provide internship opportunities to students of NUML to work on commercial projects from Software Industry
- Promotes innovation and transform it into commercially viable products
- Meet up with industrial experts to collaborate for sharing about latest development tools and involve students at ITCON NUML in commercial projects
- Professional Grooming of Students and faculty members in latest software development tools including
- PHP, Laravel
- C# / ASP.net
- Graphic Designing
- Front-end Development (including Angular, REACT)
No staff is uploaded yet
AI based Dubbing Project
The AI dubbing project integrates advanced technologies such as Speech-to-Text (STT) conversion for transcribing original audio, Translation of text t ...
TalkUp - Translation App (for tourists)
TalkUp is an innovative translation app designed to break language barriers effortlessly. With support for 15 diverse languages including English, Chi ...
THeMeS (Thesis Management System)
THeMes is a platform designed to automate and streamline MS/PhD thesis-related processes. Students can effortlessly track their progress and schedule ...
Muslim Scientists App (Prototype Only)
A treasure of information detailing early life, contributions and influence of Muslim Scientists. The reading mode, complemented by voice-based narrat ...
The purpose of CMR’s website is to serve as a centralized and accessible platform that fosters transparency, collaboration, and dissemination of ...