HEC Need Based Scholarship program has been introduced in NUML with the intention of uplifting the academic needs of talented students so, as to provide them the opportunity for pursuing higher education with ease and comfort. Student coming from remote and rural areas who fulfill the requirements for the program will be given special preference so that they can complete their education and improve their socioeconomic condition in order to be a part of the bigger arena in Pakistan.
- To provide an opportunity for talented students who are financially deprived and incapable to meet the higher educational costs
- Provide opportunities for academically qualified, yet financially needy students to continue higher studies at NUML, especially come from remote areas of country and belongs to poor and lower middle class of society
- About Scholarship Provider
National University of Modern Languages in collaboration with HEC aims to provide support to needy and deserving students by providing access to quality education through different endeavors, one of which is need-based scholarships. Keeping in view the financial constraints of the area barring students from acquiring higher education HEC has allocated number of slots for NUML in its Need Based Scholarship Program.
- Duration of Scholarship
- Last Date to Apply
- Admission at NUML is mandatory for applicant to apply for HEC Need Based Scholarship program
- HEC Need Based scholarship program is offered for undergraduate (4 years) programs
- Prescribed proforma of HEC Need Based Scholarship can be downloaded from website
- HEC Need Based Scholarship shall be awarded after determining and assessing the neediness of the students by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC), NUML
- Students of Regional Campuses & Rawalpindi Branch can also apply in Need Based Scholarship through campuses within due date
- How to Apply?
Important Instructions Regarding Form Filling:
- Fill the form with Black pen.
- Read the form carefully and fill every fields of the form.
- Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form.
- Avoid overwriting / scratching /fluid correction in the Form
- Application form will be treated as cancelled if false, vague, incomplete information is provided by the student.
- Form should be submitted by the student in proper sequence and filing.
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Attested Copy of Father’s CNIC.
- Death certificate required in case of Parents death.
- Copy of guardian’s CNIC in case of parent’s death.
- Attested Copies educational Certificate Matric & Intermediate
- Paid copy of Bank fee Challan at NUML for the programme.
- Attested Salary slips required of Parents/Supporting family member working at Government or private sector.
- Copy of pension book must attach in case of parents/Guardian retirement.
- Attested Copies of last month paid utility bills (Electric, Sui a Gas and Water).
- Two attested passport size pictures.
- In case of rented house, attested copy of rent agreement is required.
- Students other than first semester, must attach result transcript of previous semester
- Additional supporting document may be required for verification purpose and physical verification is carried out as and when required basis
- Forms will not be entertained without supporting documents and received after due date
Duly filled HEC Need Based Scholarship form along with supporting documents may be submitted to Students Affairs Office on or before the last date during working hours
- Download Material
Advertisement: ViewForm: View