MS Electrical Engineering
The objective of the MS-Electrical Engineering Program is to provide motivation and a conducive environment to the researchers and engineers from the Electrical Engineering domain so that they can enhance their productivity and research skills to meet the market demands and latest trends in research.
Core Courses (Mandatory)
- Advanced Mathematical Methods
- Research Methodology
- Computer Systems
- Networks & Communications
- Signal Processing
List of Electives
Advanced machine Learning (GE)
Evolutionary Computing (GE)
Neural Networks (GE)
Big Data Analytics (GE)
Ad-hoc & Sensor Networks
Advanced Computing Technologies
Advanced topics in Computer Systems
Cellular and Mobile Networks
Advanced Digital Communication
Advanced topics in Networks & Communications
Statistical Signal Processing
Advanced topics in Signal Processing
MEMS and Micro-machining
Advanced topics in NANO technology
Wireless Communication and Network
- Master / BS degree (16 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA (PEC registration is also mandatory) or Grade ‘B’ under semester system or 50 % marks under annual system (45% marks under annual system for Urdu / English programs only).
- Selection in the respective program will be subject to availability of seats, merit based on academic qualification, valid GRE International / NTS / NUML devised GAT- General Score.
- Applicants with valid GRE International/GAT-General from NTS will have to pass written/subjective portion of NUML GAT-G (as per schedule of respective Faculties) to secure admission.
|S.No||Course Code||Subject||Credit Hours|
|1||---||Advanced Mathematical Methods (Mandatory)||03|
|2||---||Research Methodology (Mandatory)||03|