NUML was first created as a National Institute for Modern Languages, which, not only became a well known name for learning contemporary languages but graduated to become a full-fledged university in almost all the disciplines ranging from IT and Engineering to a large variety of social science subjects for under-graduates, as well as post-graduate students. The NUML’s vibrant students and alumni consists of learners from all parts of the country as well as from around the globe.
We have also taken a great stride in conducting research by adopting state of the art ICT methods. NUML’s research scholars’ work has been published and acknowledged nationally as well as internationally. Our MPhil and PhD programmes are drawing large number of scholars in almost all disciplines.
Provision of quality education is the most important ingredient of our mission that lies at the heart of our eminently qualified faculty. The establishment of Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) and the Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC) together with Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) with the collaboration of HEC, are the landmark milestones to achieving excellence in research, innovation and professional development of the faculty.
The Office of the Registrar provides a wealth of multiple services to students and faculty from across the country and around the globe. With the help of its sister branches, we strive to provide best services from the time of admissions and registrations till the award of degrees. The pinnacle activities of Registrar office are; Convocations, meetings of the Board of Governors (BoG) as well Executive Committee.
The Registrar office remains steadfast and committed to provide fullest support in securing multiple educational scholarships offered within Pakistan and abroad. The Registrar, being the contact person for Prime Minister Portal, always presents his services 24/7 to NUML’s faculty, staff and more importantly, the students for resolving their complaints. We encourage you to take charge of all aspects of your education and to ask questions when you are unsure or need our help.
To support the academic mission and objectives of the University
To adhere to the HEC/NUML’s policies and set the highest standards of the Registrar Functions.
- To provide information and academic services to the University community in an efficient, user-friendly manner, while ensuring accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of the academic records.
- To provide exemplary service by continually improving our processes for registration, course scheduling, academic records, degree conferral, convocation and other related functions.
- To effectively communicate procedures and responsibilities for the successful use of Registrar Office.
- Statuary Bodies Meetings (BoG & EC):
Board of Governors
- NUML’s Convocations
- Prime Minister’s Citizen Portal (PCP)
- Academic Calendar of the University
- Compilation/Publication of NUML’s Annual Report & Rector’s Report
- Correspondence with GHQ, HEC and other Govt. Organizations/NGOs
- Nomination of Faculty for National & Overseas trainings/workshops
- Implementation of Right to Access to Information Act 2017
- Handling of Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarships
- Coordination & conduct of foreign/national dignitaries, delegations & visits
- Overall Registrar Office acts as a filter for all information/data flowing from & to NUML & outside world
AI based Dubbing Project
The AI dubbing project integrates advanced technologies such as Speech-to-Text (STT) conversion for transcribing original audio, Translation of text t ...
TalkUp - Translation App (for tourists)
TalkUp is an innovative translation app designed to break language barriers effortlessly. With support for 15 diverse languages including English, Chi ...
THeMeS (Thesis Management System)
THeMes is a platform designed to automate and streamline MS/PhD thesis-related processes. Students can effortlessly track their progress and schedule ...
Muslim Scientists App (Prototype Only)
A treasure of information detailing early life, contributions and influence of Muslim Scientists. The reading mode, complemented by voice-based narrat ...
The purpose of CMR’s website is to serve as a centralized and accessible platform that fosters transparency, collaboration, and dissemination of ...