“The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differ from the dead.” Aristotle
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” Henry Ford
History is witness to the fact that nations which invest in education and acquisition of knowledge are world leaders. National University of Modern Languages (NUML) strives to provide a conducive atmosphere to young men and women to acquire the knowledge that will make them leaders in their chosen fields. Academics Branch facilitates the students in achieving their aim in life.
The Academics Branch mainly deals with admission of Pakistani students as well as foreigners’ seeking admissions in various disciplines of the University.
- Promotion and Dissemination of Knowledge of Modern Languages and other Contemporary Disciplines.
- Assist in Determining and Imparting Courses of Languages and Other Branches of Learning.
- Formulating admission policy for various courses / programs
- Work out details of courses with concerned departments
- Organize smooth and timely admission including advertisement / publicity, tests / interviews and display of merit lists.
- Holding of Academic Council meeting
- Holding of Convocation
- Provide all assistance / information to candidates / students about courses related details, admissions & all students’ matters.