Subject: Resumption of Online Classes from May 18, 2020
- National University of Modern Languages will be resuming online classes for all the programs of ongoing semester i.e. Spring 2020 from May 18, 2020 to July 8, 2020. The classes will be held 6 days a week. It is mandatory for the students to attend the classes.
- Students can register in NUML LMS through their department (if not registered already) by providing their valid Email Address.
- Students from far furlong areas having internet/ connectivity issues will be facilitated by providing recorded lectures and course /reference material on CDs. The students desirous of availing this facility must inform their concerned department & coordinator/HoD. CDs will be delivered through courier service at their address free of cost.
- The students who are not able to attend online classes due to connectivity issue and are not willing to avail the facility of provision of recorded lectures can opt for freezing of semester. Keeping in view the special circumstances, the competent authority has relaxed the conditions of semester freeze as a special measure. The following conditions will be applicable for this semester i.e. Spring 2020 Semester, only.
- Freezing of 1st semester is allowed.
- 3rd consecutive freezing is allowed if it falls within total allowed degree duration.
- 12% of semester fee, as continuation fee for this semester i.e. spring 2020 will be charged. However, fee paid for current semester will be adjusted in next semester accordingly.
NB: Students from far furlong areas such as GB, FATA and Remote areas of Sind and Baluchistan having no internet facility will not be charged any extra fee for freezing the semester.
5. This is issued with approval of the competent authority, please