1. "NUML Transportal” has been reopened for vacant seat in the buses. Students can apply only for those buses in which seats are available.
2. All remaining Old Tpt Card holders of Fall-22 are advised to apply online for renewal of their passes. Updation of their last semester profile is mandatory.
3. Students for Short Courses are advised to visit Tpt Office after online application to adjust their Fee Duration Options are only accessible to Tpt Staff.
4. Issuance of Tpt Fee Challan
5. Students are advised to BE PATIENT after applying, as verification of data is under process and Tpt Fee Challans are being issued bus wise.
6. All applicants must read “STUDENTS’ GUIDE” before Registration/ Renewal.
7. Reasons for Challan Delay
8. Failure in deposit of fee on due date will cause cancellation of seat in the Bus. (Only 2 days’ waiver may be given in this case).
9. Special Instructions for Travelling in NUML Buses
10. Fee waiver and installments options are not available.
11. For Special Person Bus card contact Transport Officer. They must bring their Special Person CNIC or any special certificate to this effect.
12. Refund is only allowed within a month of Bus Pass Issue.
13. In case of any issue send you brief description of the issue to: -
Mar 29, 2023
Mar 21, 2023
Mar 14, 2023
Mar 07, 2023
Mar 07, 2023
Feb 24, 2023