Diploma in Professional Urdu
This course is to fulfill he demands for international students who need to learn Urdu as Part of their own field. They have command in Language but their studies demand in expertise in specific area. We can also offer this course to exchange programme's students who usually come from China for one Year after studying Urdu for two years or more. It is recommended to offer such programme to interact students from Oriental Studies who are usually the best candidates looking for such courses.
Semester: 1st Semester: 2nd
1. P1: Print & Electronic Media & Language 1. P1: Teaching, Translation & Language.
2. P-2: Writing for special purpose. 2. P2: Formal & informal text reading.
3. P3: Reading for special purpose. 3. P3: Creative & non-fictional writing.
4. P4: Critical Skills. 4. P4: Critical Skills.
5. P5: Verbal and Presentational Skills. 5. P5: Verbal and Presentational Skills.
Advanced Diploma in Urdu from NUML or equivalent.
|S.No||Course Code||Subject||Credit Hours|
|1||P1||Print & Electronic Media & Language||03|
|2||P2||Writing for special purpose||03|
|3||P3||Reading for special purpose||03|
|5||P5||Verbal and Presentational Skills||03|
|6||P1||Teaching, Translation & Language||03|
|7||P2||Formal & Informal Text Reading||03|
|8||P3||Creative & Non-fictional Writing||03|
|10||P5||Verbal and Presentational Skills||03|